Data confidentiality is extremely important for Content Networks Sp. z o.o., (with its registered office in Warsaw, address: ul. Puławska 474/476, 02-884 Warsaw) (hereinafter the Company) and we want every person whose data we process to know that we use appropriate data protection measures. Therefore, in connection with the implementation of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) the Company, among others:
- appointed following art. 37 of the GDPR, the Data Protection Officer who supervises compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data;
- implemented art. 24 paragraph 1 and 2 of the GDPR, documentation regarding the protection of personal data, i.e. data protection policy;
- applied data security protection measures referred to in art. 5 paragraph 1 of the GDPR.
The administrator of your data is Content Networks Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw, address: ul. Puławska 474/476, 02-884 Warsaw.
It may be necessary to authenticate the identity of the user who contacted us for help before processing the application, for reasons of his and our security.
The Information We Collect
When you visit our website or use an application, we collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as the type of browser and the pages you visited on our site. We may also collect certain geographical location information. If you do not agree to the collection of this information, you may not be able to use our service.
To use our application, we process the data you provide to us voluntarily, i.e. it may include your name, email address and telephone number; other people's email addresses; topic of the meeting; and any other information that you provide to us, e.g. information about a potentially attached file to the event (with attachments displayed only on the end device; we do not have access to the files). We also can't modify the events you created.
In order to help you protect yourself and your information, we encourage you to provide only that information that is necessary for using our Platform. For example, to schedule a meeting you may only need to provide us with a name, email address, date and time.
Purpose and basis of data processing
We may collect personal and / or business data to:
- provide the requested services and customer service (article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the GDPR, i.e. processing is necessary to perform the contract);
- pursue and defend against claims (article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) of the GDPR where the legitimate interest of Content Networks Sp. z o.o. is to pursue and defense against possible claims);
- perform ordered contact with clients and potential clients (article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) of the GDPR where the legitimate interest of Content Networks Sp. z o.o. is investigation and defense against possible claims)
- adapt, personalize and improve of our service as well as the content and layout of our website (article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) of the GDPR where the legitimate interest is to improve and optimize the website);
- for other purposes required by law (article 6 paragraph 1 letter c) of the GDPR).
Information Collected from Children
Our website and application are not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not collect personal data from children under the age of thirteen. If we discover that a child under thirteen has provided us with personal data, we will immediately remove such personal information from our database.
We do not sell, share or pass on collected information to other entities, unless the obligation to provide it results from generally applicable law or when user data is needed to provide services to users, for specific purposes and on the terms described below.
The entities entrusted with the processing of your data belong to the category of suppliers, including infrastructure, analytical, notification and IT solutions, including to optimize our website. These entities may process your data under the GDPR in a third country. We store collected personal data only within the European Economic Area ("EEA"). If it turns out that personal data must be transferred outside the EEA will be used as required Standard contractual clauses and the Privacy Shield as safeguards for countries where the European Commission has not found an adequate level of data protection.
Data processing period
Your data will be processed for the period of using the services and/or for the duration of the contract and after its termination for the period necessary to defend our rights.
You have the right to:
- access to your personal data and receive a copy of the personal data being processed;
- rectify your incorrect data;
- requests for deleting data (the right to be forgotten) in the event of circumstances provided for in art. 17 GDPR;
- requests to limit data processing in the cases indicated in art. 18 GDPR;
- objecting to data processing in cases indicated in art. 21 GDPR;
- transferring the data provided, processed in an automated manner.
If you believe that your personal data is processed in violation of the provisions of the GDPR, you can complain to the supervisory authority.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
We use security and management and technological processes to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks associated with the processing of personal data, aimed at protecting user data against loss, theft, unauthorized access, use or modification.
Cookies are small text files installed on the device of the user browsing the website. Cookies collect information that facilitates the use of a website - e.g. by remembering a user's visits to the website and their activities.
- Cookies created by third parties:
- permanent and/or session cookies saved by Google for analytical purposes and for personalizing and measuring advertisements;
Permission is not required only for cookies, the use of which is necessary to provide a telecommunications service (data transmission to display content).
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- GoogleChrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en-GB
The user can at any time verify the status of his current privacy settings for the browser using the tools available at the links below:
Otherwise, please do not use our services. Your continued use of our services after any changes to this Policy will be deemed your acceptance of the abovementioned changes.