Upon registering at ADScreen and using the applications available therein, you hereby conclude a binding agreement with Content Networks Sp. z o .o., the details of which can be found in hereby document.
Graphic design, logos, graphic elements, trademarks, software, database, and the concept of the Online Service along with its individual contents are protected by law.
Content Networks Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Warsaw, at ul. Puławska 474/476 02-884.
person who registered an account and uses the Online Service.
person using the Online Service on the basis of privileges obtained from the Account Administrator.
ADScreen Online Service
all information, files, trademarks, symbols, links and comments uploaded, shared and displayed on the Online Service by the User.
document found on the website, aimed at informing Account Administrators and Account Users about the manner of use of their data.
II. Serwis ADScreen ogólne informacje
ADScreen Online Service is designed for uploading, playing and remote management of multimedia content and information displayed on digital screens. ADScreen Online Service allows to view multimedia and other information on the screens, as well as manage the playback order. It also provides the ability to plan information and marketing campaigns.
III. Postanowienia wstępne
- The Service Administrator is Content Networks Sp. z o. o.
IV. Dostęp do serwisu – konto testowe i konto płatne
- Test account provides the Account Administrator and Account User with free access to the Online Service and thus the ability to transfer, upload and edit the imported materials. Test account does not allow to display Materials on digital screens for commercial purposes.
- Paid account allows the Account Administrator and Account User to transfer, upload, edit and display imported Materials for commercial purposes. Commercial purpose shall be understood as displaying information and advertising contents on digital screens.
V. Zasady korzystania z serwisu
- In order to obtain access to the online service, the Account Administrator is required to Register in the system. In order to launch an account, the Account Administrator ought to provide the following information: e-mail address, password, name and surname, phone number and company name. Afterwards, the Account Administrator shall receive an e-mail confirming the registration. Login shall always be the email address, password can be changed at any time.
- The Account Administrator can grant account privileges to other Users. Following the first logging in, the system forces the user to change his password. Login shall always be the e-mail address provided during registration.
- Service Administrator shall make every effort so that the Online Service operates in a continuous manner, whereby the Service Administrator shall be authorized to revise the Online Service or its components, during which the Service's availability may be limited or the Service may remain unavailable.
VI. Materiały importowane do Serwisu przez Użytkowników
- Service Administrator allows the Account Administrator and Account User to transfer, display, edit, disclose as well as upload informative and advertising Materials.
- Sharing Materials, as referred to in paragraph 1 above, shall take place solely based on the functionalities available within the Online Service for the Account Administrators and Account Users, in accordance with the parameters and technical conditions provided by these features, including the type, size and resolution of Materials, etc. Required parameters: Audio (MP1, MP2, MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, APE, FLAC, AAC, M4A, 3GPP), Video (MKV, AVI, MOV, MP4, MPG), Graphic (JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, SVG), Documents (XLX, CSV, PDF), 3D (MTL, OBJ).
- The person sharing the Material, in accordance with paragraphs 1 and 2 above, namely the Account Administrator or Account User, hereby represents and declares:
a. to hold full right to the Material, or be entitled to use, distribute and dispose of the Material in terms of exploitation arising from the Service's functionalities.
c. that the Parties agree that the Service Administrator shall not be liable for any breach of the rights of any third party in connection with works rendered by either Account Administrator or Account User. The entire responsibility in this regard shall rest on the Account Administrator or Account User, respectively.
d. in case any third party shall file a claim based on the allegation that the Materials used on the Online Service, created or delivered by the Account Administrator or Account User, are offensive or violate intellectual property rights of third parties, the Account Administrator or Account User shall take all necessary actions in order to resolve the dispute, and incur all costs associated with it. In particular, in case of instituting legal proceeding against the Service Administrator or any other entity authorized to use the above mentioned Materials as a result of the use of the Materials in question, the Account Administrator or Account User shall join the proceedings as a defendant, and in case of failure to do so, shall launch secondary intervention and pay all costs and damages associated with the third party's claim, including legal expenses incurred by the Service Administrator, his successors or their licensees.
e. that the shared Material shall contain neither software nor applications threatening the functioning of the Online Service, including, in particular computer viruses.
- System Administrator shall not be responsible for the Materials submitted, displayed and made available by the Account Administrator and Account User.
VII. Zaprzestanie korzystania z Serwisu
Procedura blokowania dostępu do Serwisu:
- Account Administrator and Account User shall have the right to cease using the Online Service at any time.
VIII. Ochrona danych osobowych
- The Administrator of your personal data, within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as: “RODO”), is Content Networks Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Warsaw, at ul. Puławska 474/476, 02-884 Warsaw.
- The Administrator shall process your data:
b. in order to defend against any possible claims on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest;
c. for analytical and statistical purposes.
- You may withdraw your consent to have your personal data, including your e-mail address, processed, at any time. Withdrawal of such approval can be made in any form, in particular by sending a request to the following address: email@example.com and shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing done before the withdrawal.
- Personal data shall not be made available to any third parties, unless this occurs in connection with entrusting data processing by the Administrator or on the basis of generally applicable provisions of law.