Ochrona danych osobowych w Content Networks Sp. z o.o.
Ogólna informacja o ochronie danych osobowych
Confidentiality of data is maintained for Content Networks Sp. z o. o., with registered office in Warsaw, address: Puławska Street 474/476, 02-884 Warsaw (hereinafter the Company) is extremely important and we want every person whose data we process know that we use appropriate data protection measures. Therefore, in connection with the implementation of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) The company, among others:
- Appointed in accordance with art. 37 GDPR of the Data Protection Supervisor, who oversees compliance with provisions on the protection of personal data.
- Implemented on the basis of art. 24 sec. 1 and 2 GDPR documentation regarding the protection of personal data, i.e.: Data Protection Policy.
- Apply the data security measures referred to in art. 5 para. 1 point GDPR.
The purpose of implementing the above The measures are to ensure proper protection of personal data processed by the Company as a data controller concerning, inter alia, Clients, Contractors and Employees of the Company.
The company stores collected personal data only within the European Economic Area ("EEA"). If it transpires that personal data must be transferred outside the EEA, standard contractual clauses and privacy shields will be used as safeguards for countries for which the European Commission has not found an adequate level of data protection.
The company processes personal data only for the period specified in the law or as long as they are necessary for the purpose of processing.
You have the right to:
- access to your personal data and receipt of copies of personal data undergoing processing;
- correcting their incorrect data;
- request for deletion of data (right to be forgotten) in case of circumstances provided for in art. 17 GDPR;
- requests to limit data processing in cases specified in art. 18 GDPR;
- raise objections to the processing of data in the cases referred to in art. 21 GDPR;
- transferring the provided data, processed in an automated manner.
If you feel that your personal data is being processed unlawfully, you can file a complaint with the supervisory body (UODO, 2 Stawki Street, Warsaw).
If you need additional information related to the protection of personal data or want to exercise your rights, contact us:
Inspektor Ochrony Danych: Piotr Janiszewski
tel.: +48 22 211 18 60, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Content Networks Sp. z o.o., with registered office in Warsaw, address: Puławska Street 474/476, 02-884 Warsaw.